Is something wrong with me? I was just done my first year of uni yesterday, am somewhat sleep deprived, yet I can't fall asleep tonight? There's so much in my mind now....in case i forget
Summer Agenda:
1. Read the Bible. Read Christian Books. Bible study with family.
2. Read the news everyday. Read up on planning.
3. Brush up Chinese and French
4. Catch up with Family and Friends. Talk lots. Mahjong? Try not to get killed in the passenger's seat when my friends are driving.
5. Cook lots. Eat lots. Exercise lots.
6. Touring people around. FOC! Exploring Singapore- the culture and cuisine. And Planning, of course
7. Travel: travel dreams...travel lots. travel cheap.
8. Get an internship! Hopefully...
9. Do artsy stuff....maybe...Drawing/Painting/Craft/Photoshop?
10.Learn First Aid!
I think i'm getting really excited!
1 comment:
yayyyy first aid =D
hehe don't eat too much =P
we'll miss youuuuuuuuu =(
Post a Comment