Thursday, April 22, 2010

epic stats exam

even though i only had 2 exams.... procrastination left me studying late into the night and early in the morning

my intention was to stay awake to study for the night but i ended up falling asleep at 6 something am.....

miraculously, i woke up at 8.44am after just 1 plus hour of sleep, got out of the house at 8.49am and reached PAC in time for my exam at 9am. Pretty amazing stuff....i went in so late that even andy and james, who were also writing a stats exam, saw me running in -_-

Thank God!

Given that sometimes, i don't even hear my alarm, I am ever so thankful that I actually got up even without setting an alarm clock. I don't want to take God's grace for granted (myfault for studying so last minute), but I'm so so thankful that I didn't miss my exam.

By God's grace =)

No comments: