Counting the blessings has never been more difficult. Of course, I would agree that I have gained so much in the past year, but realizing now that God's been paving the way for me all along is definitely something to rejoice and give thanks for. Although I'm still not entirely decided about my program, I'm thankful that I don't detest it and I do see myself in the planning path.
I guess i can try to count them...a selected number:
1. Mostly, I really want to thank God for drawing me close to Him this term. In speaking to me through encounters with other people, in relationships and sharings.I know we have no right to ask of you Father, but I pray Lord that you'll have mercy on us. Do not turn your face away from those who have loved you in the past. Prick their hearts Lord, break us down Lord, that we may realise our sinfulness and humble ourselves before you once again.
2. Family. My parents, whom I annoyed so much in the past, present and i guess future..HAHA.... And my sisters too. You all have done so much for me, I hope I can grow to be less pesky and a more loving daughter and sister in the near future.
3. Friends. friends from Singapore. Thank you so much for remembering me! It seems like we've been apart for so long. But yet so near, coz I always end up getting really excited talking on msn with you girls/guys (even though it's your working hours/ n my exam time). Friends from Loo.....i think i can say I really do care about you all! =) I'm so happy to say that. Only thing I wish for is more time, to get to know each one of you better. I hope we do great this summer...and don't get lazy
So so many blessings....uncountable if i count each one individually! I guess I'll leave it at 3 for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment