I've been working on a project for a couple of months already. It had been quite frustrating because of all the political sensitivities involved and what i might have considered red tape.
There have also been a lot of different views involved. Sometimes I disagree with other views (maybe partly due to pride that I stand by my opinions). Nevertheless, it is them who call the shots and I listen.
Sometimes and lately, I've been starting to complain about it. I think it started with OS that was more of an errrr, now i might even be wearing it on my face a little. I really shouldn't be like that. No opinion is so different that I cannot accept it. This is a time for me to be patient and learning to listen and respect other opinions. I guess they are extra cautious because ultimately, even though I am the most involved in this project, if anything bad comes out of it, i guess I won't be taking the most of the blame. People don't tend to target the co-op students.
So I guess it is the reason why I think differently and why the lawyer said I'm very bold. Young and rash. haha.
Still am. Though I know these things, it might have to take a few incidents and time to for me to change one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment