Tuesday, August 18, 2009

travelling dreams

I am somewhat into travelling right now. I have to note down these queer dreams of mine since I never do remember my dreams.

Last week, I woke up really early one morning. I dreamt that I was in at a dinner with family friends and Germaine, who is genuinely going on a Gritaly trip with Janice, asked me if i wanted to join them. I said yes, bien sur. And i got too excited....so excited that I woke up early.

A couple of days later, again, I dreamt that for some particular reason, Joanna couldn't come with us. So Amanda and I were off to a 2 week exchange program in Venice and we were going to be in Europe for 2 more weeks. I was happily planning the details of our trip, thinking that we'll be able to visit Rome and Florence during the weekends, and then head north to Geneva, Berlin, Paris and then Barcelona....and i was soo excited that i woke up.

I like walking around, exploring new places. even getting lost is fun, sometimes. Those dreams were exciting to wake up to. Sadly, I don't think any of them will come true any time soon.

Anyways, I don't mind having more of such dreams=D

No comments: