Lately, I have not experienced the insatiable hunger for God I once did. For me, sometimes it is clearing the things I have on my plate so that I may spend most time I can possibly with Him. These things happen gradually and it was only one day when I cleared my mind of "busyness" and distractions, and paused to evaluate things that I realised.
People always say there is this crest and dip in our walk with God. Sometimes we may feel more in tune with God, sometimes we just let our moodiness or fluctuations in life takeover. Other times, most times, we don't even realise it.
But Jesus say "I am the Bread of life". There is no pause in that. He says we need to come to Him daily to be filled by Him. The hunger for God, and fellowship with God does not ever cease, just like love never ends.
If you think you are hungry or thirsty, come to the Lord. If you are not, ask Jesus because nobody can go on without food.
No comments:
Post a Comment