I pray that we don't only pray with our lips. That our prayers come deep from our hearts. Not just that one time that we say it, but to carry it through, and think about it day and night
Humans fail because they may believe in God, believe in his good works, believe in the holy spirit. But if we ask ourselves now, do we really believe that we can move the mountain in the name of God?I chuckled at transporting a gigantic geographical mass. So I don't believe it's possible?
Mark 11
23"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him."
24"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."
We have to believe in what we're praying for, which is a challenge. Even though we may be weak and waver in our faith, God is so compassionate that he hears the unbelieving words that we cry out.
Mark 9: 24 "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!"
Father, help us believe in our prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment