For the past few weeks, I feel less like talking to people. Actually, there are 3 categories: ones i want to talk to; ones i don't want to but have to; ones i avoid for a variety of reasons
I guess I've always been kindof a "cold" person. Temperamental.
I wonder when if ever, I'll break out of this mode.
Perhaps I should, since my sisters are leaving soon and or are too busy to talk to me.Furthermore, people tend to get increasingly cynical and haughty when they are detached from the outer worlds. One example in history would be the chinese whom thought of their nation as the Middle Kingdom-the best- and refused all foreign innovations and technology, ultimately leading to their downfall in the 19th century.
I think my favourite course this term is quite evidently Geography of China:dynamic and diverse =)
That aside, it seems so hard to keep talking to people. There might have been a time when we talked a lot, but then all of a sudden, we stopped. C'est dommage.
Some friends, we should just let go
No comments:
Post a Comment