Pastor Richard preached on letter to the Church in Ephesus earlier and the reminder and rebuke to the church not to forsake their first love.
To Remember, To Repent and To Redo
Think my blog is one of the things I can use to remember how my relationship with God was in the past and to meditate and reflect. It has been too long, reading the old posts makes me feel so distant from the person I was. It has become even hard to write things down. Many things have happened over the past year but it is only until more recently that I understand how I have time and again, broken the commandment of the Lord in idolatry and not fulfilled the greatest commandment of loving God with all my heart, soul and mind. There are serious consequences to that, but I can only cling onto the mercy and grace of God through the gospel. Lord help me to do the things I did before, to love and adore you, to put you first and in the center.
No comments:
Post a Comment