Friday, June 1, 2012

Gotta revive this blog. Haven't blogged for too long. So long that I've forgotten too many things... A couple of days ago, I suddenly remembered about this script of mine. I started reading the entries written in 2012 then went back further and further. It is truly amazing when I went through all the post, through all these years, that God has been faithful and remains so in my times of doubt and times of hiding away. I have been blind but recently unveiled to be reminded of how wide and deep God's love is for me and how He is unrelenting in his pursuit of me. Thank you for never letting me go. How can I ever thank a lover like you? May my life be a lovesong A lifelong lovesong

1 comment:

joanna said...

yes, because of the precious blood of Christ... "I am His and He is mine"
keep singing tHIS love song =)