there's a thorn in my flesh and i'm struggling with it. more than one.
i close my eyes and wish that in the next moment, i'll find myself in waterloo. i want to leave things as they are but i know that'll result in nothing and nothingness brings more troubles.
Have I not changed? Am I the old me? Does it count at all? Do they not know?
actually, i'm sure they don't...because even i do not understand.
I'm sick and tired of it. Even if I try harder, how would it matter? It will still be regarded as a reluctant response, at most a half-hearted attempt...with more thunders rolling and crushing my ears
If only this post is part of the tunnel, then when we all step out and enter the light, we can turn back and see that it was the tunnel that made us never want to turn back again.
1 comment:
Thanks for the post Kristina!
btw, when we were in singapore, our agenda was pretty packed! I didn't get to call you because my access to phone and internet is quite limited. Singapore was great though! I loved it!! =D
Post a Comment